We've lived in Utah, Nebraska, upper Michigan and now we've settled in Colorado...at least for now! Marley is 10, Isi is 6 and Enzo is 4!

Life is great!

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Yes Chef!

 I taught Marley to call me Chef when she helps me cook.  I also taught her to respond with "Yes! Chef!" when I ask her (help her) to add an ingredient. It's awesome! This title phase she's in is so entertaining.

Since the last post I've gained yet another title - Mermaid!

Today my title...name...alter ego? is Sam. Yes, I have been Sam all morning.

Marley also keeps saying, "Sam? Did you do your paperwork?"

6 comments:

Emily said...

So cute!!!

How are you liking it up there in the cold? Are you getting Cabin fever?

Christina said...

She is so funny! I would love to cook with you and answer all of your instructions with "Yes Chef!" You'll both be on Food Network soon!

How is everything going for you? Is your phone number is still the same?

My Everythings said...

She is HILARIOUS! "my mother is dead?!!!" What the heck? lol What kind soap opera is her favorite? :)

Ashley and Aaron said...

Oh my goodness-between this post and the last one I am in stitches! What a hilarious little girl. I think she gets it from her mommy :)

Julie J. said...

Hah! That is hilarious. I can't wait to tell Sam... By Paperwork, I'm sure she means Homework. And I'm sure she only heard that question about 50 times a day while at our house. Poor girl has post traumatic stress disorder, she's having flashbacks.

pillingfamily said...

paperwork? that's hilarious!