We've lived in Utah, Nebraska, upper Michigan and now we've settled in Colorado...at least for now! Marley is 10, Isi is 6 and Enzo is 4!

Life is great!

Thursday, September 1, 2011

August

Unconsciously, I took August off from blogs.
I didn't realize until August 12 that I hadn't posted nor read anyone elses' blog.
 I decided if anyone asked (my sister) I would just say,
"Oh, I decided to take August off from blogs."
Then it would seem conscious and meaningful?

August 16 Julie called and asked me if I had read one of our favorite blogs today:
"No."
 "Why?!?"
"I haven't read it all month."
"Why?!?"
"Oh, I decided to take August off from blogs."
"Go read it and call me back."
"Ok."

The verdict:

My unconscious decisions last longer than conscious ones.

And also.

Julie can get me to do just about anything.

1 comment:

Julie J. said...

Can I get you to move back to Utah? TODAY?!!!