We've lived in Utah, Nebraska, upper Michigan and now we've settled in Colorado...at least for now! Marley is 10, Isi is 6 and Enzo is 4!

Life is great!

Monday, May 17, 2010

Graducation

That is a mix between graduation and education.....or graduation and vacation.

And though we did do both combinations very recently, this post is about the first.

I'm going to give you a very small graduation education.

#1. When you are graduating and you have to wear a big black robe, make sure you iron it. I learned this when I graduated from BYU in 2007. I, inappropriately assumed none of my friends were going to iron their gowns. I was wrong and I was the only one with a crazy wrinkled robe. Ironed or not those robes are not flattering to the figure but, not ironed it's worse. Much worse.

#2. If you're husband is graduating do not underestimate his ability to look downright irresistibly sexy in his regalia. I didn't think he would because, as mentioned before, it's such a frumpy non-complimentary outfit....but, with that ironed robe and mortar board hat....Ooo my man was SEXY!

THE END of the graduation education. I'm sure there is more...but, I feel these are the two most important points.

Now. Between graduation and our vacation, I took over 600 pictures. Crazy. I know. So, it may be a little while before I get some pictures posted of either.

All the pictures I have ever taken since I got my computer in 2005 are in the process of being backed up to CDs....that may slow down the process of posting pictures as well. I'm sorry, but graduation pictures are coming soon! Graducation = Graduation + Vacation also coming soon.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm betting that the combination of the graduation gown and the fact that he was, indeed, graduating helped with the sexy factor. I can understand that. Can't wait to see pictures!!!

Kathy said...

I can't wait to see pictures. Hurry!!

pillingfamily said...

congratulations!! now you can sigh a huge sigh if relief... before real life sets in ;) .

Kathy said...

I just have to comment on the new blog picture - it's perfect - the graduate getting a chance to relax on a beautiful day!

ashley wright said...

Youre my favorite! I love your story about the robes on gradutation! haha. i never iron anything!! :) probably should though!

Can't wait to see pics from your vacation :)

We missed you guys too. I SO enjoy being back!

Tiffany and Darien said...

Congrats to both of you for surviving school but I really just wanted to say your new front photo could be a movie poster...in fact I thought it was. Great shot!!!

Natasha and Jesse said...

Congratulations to Nate (and you)! What are your plans after graduation? Are you moving back to UT?