We've lived in Utah, Nebraska, upper Michigan and now we've settled in Colorado...at least for now! Marley is 10, Isi is 6 and Enzo is 4!

Life is great!

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Happy Mother's Day!
I made this cake for Lynette and Sandy!
I wish they were here to acutally eat it, but Nathan and I will gladly eat it in behalf of them.

Chocolate cake is my favorite, well actually, white cake with sprinkles is my favorite but, chocolate is pretty much right beside it.

I made this rose!

I am definitely getting better at roses!

I really did make this cake for my mothers who are very far away. It wasn't a class assignment or anything.

I just wanted to make something nice for them...ok, I wanted to practice too.

OK! I wanted some cake! There I said it!

We love you!!!

4 comments:

Jeanette said...

Um....so that cake looks pretty darn amazingly tasty. (you did a good job decorating it too but seriously...I'm drooling - well only a bit) :)

Alissa said...

Very impressive, I must say! Most people can't write that well on paper let alone on a cake! GOOD JOB! I hope you're getting an "A" in your class. :)

Jeanna said...

Your rose pretty much rocks! Nice job. I've always wanted to take a cake decorating class. I used to think it would be fun to "do" cakes for a living, now I'd just want to take the class to have some fun and experiment. I wouldn't want anyone making any requests or anything. Cake has to be fun, or forget it!

Emily said...

um, it's scary how much you and i think alike, i will find ANY reason to make a dessert.... any.... hence my fat butt