We've lived in Utah, Nebraska, upper Michigan and now we've settled in Colorado...at least for now! Marley is 10, Isi is 6 and Enzo is 4!

Life is great!

Thursday, June 21, 2012

I never knew....

I thought the "Do you know what this is?" picture was interesting.
I never knew people would see it so many different ways. 

Shauna, you were right, you are looking inside of something as opposed to at something.

Jeanette was 100% right.
It is an empty food container.
AND 
It is indeed an empty container of Nutella.

Emily you were also 100% right.
Someone was VERY diligent about trying to get every morsel OUT.

I used this:
Everyone had REALLY good guesses. 
Although I still can't see it being apple juice or metallic, still VERY cool how different people saw it.

Thank you so much for guessing.
This was fun!
I may do this again someday.

2 comments:

The Yuan Fam said...

Arthur said chocolate when I showed him the pic. And then I told him what I saw and he totally could see it!!! I'm not crazy.

Jeanette said...

It was fun!! I'm so excited I was right although to be honest I wasn't seeing looking into something until the person before me said that and then I thought, "she's totally right". The next trick was figuring out what it was but for a chocolate fan....not that hard. :)