We've lived in Utah, Nebraska, upper Michigan and now we've settled in Colorado...at least for now! Marley is 10, Isi is 6 and Enzo is 4!

Life is great!

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Temple Tour!

I love the temple.
I really wanted Marley to touch the Mount Timpanogos Temple because that's where Nathan and I were married. 

My sisters suggested we do a mini temple tour since there are so many temples within about an hour of each other. 

We started at the Draper Temple.
(Never made it to the Salt Lake Temple, maybe next time)
marley & kelsey
kelsey, marley, & sam
 allynn (my niece) & camille (my cousin) 
some of our group strolling around the temple
 everybody loves pushing the stroller. this is austin (my nephew) pushing isi.
 TOUCHING THE TEMPLE
 lola-bear
she's so cute.


brother & sister
 our group - touching the temple
Marley, Kelsey, Sam, Jenica (my cousins' friend), Sydney (my neice), Allynn, Noelle (my cousin), Aunt Mary, Camille, Another friend, Lola, Julie (my sister), Liz (my sister), Isi & Austin.
isaboo couldn't reach.
antics.

 Then over to Jordan River.
I wish I got a picture of the Jordan River and Oquirrah Mountain Temples from the Draper Temple.
oh well.
next time.
oh yea! I have motherly super powers!

Jordan River
Marley, Austin & Sydney






lizard.
mom, I love the temple!
WAY better than the carnival!
this beautiful photo was taken by elizabeth
(so were the next several pictures)
me
you can really see my chicken pox forehead jewel in this one
nice.



i'm going there someday.
i love you mom!
this is the best day of my life!
next we headed over to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple. 
But, we couldn't walk around the temple until we tried on a crown and used a pink fan.
Sam....you. are. awesome!
 this temple was closed for cleaning or something, so we were pretty much the only ones there.




Ok, so our temple tour only included 3 temples, but we got an early start and took our time so we got HUNGRY. 

We also got a tidbit side tracked and went (thanks to lizard's iphone) and found the house that someone built to look like the house in UP. 

from the movie.

Then we went to Cafe Rio (my favorite!!!). I think I only went there once while I was there! 
Tragedy!

A couple days later I took Sam and Marley up to the Mount Timpanogos Temple, while Julie had RS presidency mtg.

 It was pretty sunny that day!
 They were replacing the silicon on the temple. So there is scaffolding all over the steeple. 

I also got to go to the Mount Timpanogos temple and do baptisms with my neices, Allynn and Sydney.
We got up EARLY!

 I LOVE these girls!


 Sydney wanted a turn being photographer!

WE LOVE THE TEMPLE!!!

5 comments:

Julie J. said...

Good times... Are you coming back soon?

Kathy said...

What a great idea - a temple tour. What a great day! And such wonderful, beautiful happy happy faces!

Shantell said...

CUTE! Look at how much your kids have grown! Adorable and Julie's baby girl is so darn cute I could squeeze her.

pillingfamily said...

the timoanogos temple has always been one of my favorites. what a cool thing to do - a mini temple tour. maybe next time we're down there...

Shauna said...

This is a great idea Becky! I've missed you so much! So glad you had a splendid vacation. I was sorry to have missed you when you were here for your cousins wedding. It's great to see pictures of everyone, especially the little babies, they are so cute!

I love the post of Marley with her baby sister, sooooo cute. Your baby looks different huh? More like you I suppose right? She is an absolute doll baby. It's so good to visit your posts again, take great care,

Shauna xoxoxoxoxo