We've lived in Utah, Nebraska, upper Michigan and now we've settled in Colorado...at least for now! Marley is 10, Isi is 6 and Enzo is 4!

Life is great!

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Ultrasound

I know, I know it's been a few weeks since we had the ultrasound. I had to get the printouts scanned in and then adjust them so I could post them. And I've been having a really hard time getting them to post normally. So, here they are finally!

This is my favorite one! This is her profile. You can see two of her very healthy heart ventricles.




Apparently, this one shows it's a girl!


This shows her Popeye arm!


Here are her cute little feet!

5 comments:

Julie J. said...

I think since she looks like me you should name her Julie.

Becky said...

HA!!!! No!

Adam and Sarah said...

Hey look everyone! It's be littlest niece (in the making)!! :) yay!

Shantell said...

Ok so I still can't view your blog! I don't know what is going on but I can leave you a comment :) I love these pictures and I love that you are having a baby girl! I'm so excited for you. Thanks for sharing your pictures :)

Ashley and Aaron said...

Becky! Hello my long lost friend. Congrats! You're going to be a mommy!!! I hope you're doing well. Email me if you get a chance I would love to know what you're up to. Love ya Beckster.