We've lived in Utah, Nebraska, upper Michigan and now we've settled in Colorado...at least for now! Marley is 10, Isi is 6 and Enzo is 4!

Life is great!

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Argh! Blogger is making me angry!!!!

Just wanted you to know that I don't want our header picture that big!
I edited the photo a little so I changed the other one for the edited one.
But, now it's HUGE!
And I'd really like it centered!
But, no. 

Finally figured out how to fix the blog title so it won't cover the picture...
but now our blog title may show up as "~" for you. 
Where it says, "Farmer Freitas' Wife" now is actually the blog description.

Used up all of Nathan's photo space...I guess I just post too many photos.
Seriously considered making a new email address and starting a new blog...but was too lazy/annoyed,
so, I bought 20 more GB for $5.
And even though I realize that is an excellent deal, 
I still felt like I was selling my soul. 
Why?

Because blogger doesn't do what I want it to...
I love and hate their new interface...
there are aspects that are wonderful and make things easier....
there are aspects that are stupid and won't let me edit them the way I want them....
or I just don't know enough to make it do what I want...
that's probably it. 
But, still I'm mad at blogger.

AGGGHHHH!!!!!

Whatever!

PS - Yes mom, I will try to make our picture smaller so you can see if I have posted without scrolling down. But, not today. Carl's angry!

And here's a random picture, just because I CAN!

Are you ever frustrated with blogger? 
How do you get it to do what you want it to? 
I see that you can!
You're blog is beautiful and perfect!
Are you using the new interface?
Do you use a blogger template?

6 comments:

eden said...

umm... i thought marley was wearing a bib that said 'baby's last Christmas.'

i'm glad i was wrong.

as for the blogger trouble... sorry. no tips. i don't have a header picture and i don't really do anything fancy on my blog.

but when i do have a question about how to do something, i google a few different versions of the same question and am normally able to find something that helps me.

good luck!

The Yuan Fam said...

I try to make my blog as simple as possible. I don't do anything fancy bc I'm afraid of getting angry! Love the picture of Marley and her 1st Christmas bib.

Kathy said...

Long ago, before things even got very fancy I lost the ability to do the simplest of fancy. I don't know what happened. Anyway - i never try to do anything other than post the pictures and bold my letters - since that's all I know how to do.

Love your blog though - sorry making it right is taking the fun out of it for you right now. Please know that we out here are so glad you keep at it!

Natasha and Jesse said...

So sorry about blogger! I haven't updated to the new interface so I'm not sure about that yet, but I really dislike the new Google reader. I agree. AGGHH! I like the huge picture though...that way I can see your beautiful face even better.

Brittani said...

Blogger drives me to tears quite often!!! I make my headers a 3x12in size and then plug it in...otherwise I can't get a photo centered or small.

Kirk Klippel said...

Becky, I feel your pain. And I can't help you in any way, because I'm no good with this stuff. But, I do agree with the sweet gal above, we can just see your sweet face even more. Hope you are doing well, Shauna