We've lived in Utah, Nebraska, upper Michigan and now we've settled in Colorado...at least for now! Marley is 10, Isi is 6 and Enzo is 4!

Life is great!

Thursday, November 15, 2007

My Own Blog ~ How Exciting!

Believe it or not! I started this blog at the beginning of August! No joke! I just haven't posted anything until today. I must admit my sister Julie inspired me with her new blog "The Orange Oracle." She's pretty hilarious and I'm looking forward to her future posts. I, on the other hand, am neither hilarious nor nearly as wise as her…but, I hope to add a little to the wide world of blogging.

My husby and I are expecting our first child April 26th. I must admit I'm so scared for labor and delivery. Before we got preggers I was scared to be pregnant and granted I'm only 4 months along...so far, it hasn't been nearly as bad as I thought it would be. I've even come up with a list of the exciting parts of pregnancy.

1. Excited when you find out you are pregnant.

2. Excited when you aren't so sick anymore.

3. Excited to finally get to know what you are having (boy, girl)

4.Excited to finally show (little belly).

5. Excited to finally be in labor and get that big boy or girl out!

6. Excited to finally have the baby.

The only thing exciting in between those exciting times is when you tell someone that you are expecting and THEY are so excited too! Of course, I haven't experienced it all yet so, PLEASE tell me if there is more I should be excited about!

My friend Lindsey has filled in somemore blanks for me. I would have to agree with her, I'm looking forward to those exciting times she clued me in on, too!

"...you are definitely correct about all those moments! I think the only ones I'd add would be feeling the baby move & have hiccups, and then the feeling of the first time you can bend normally & sleep without your bladder waking you up 39 times a night after the baby is born! Then, of course, there's all the exciting moments of watching every new thing the baby does... aawwww.... babies!"

I figure if I focus on the exciting parts of pregnancy & life in general, I won't worry too much about how scared I am for labor and delivery.

3 comments:

Julie J. said...

Good entry. I find it hilarious that you put (girl/boy) after finding out what you're going to have. I hope your readers aren't that dumb. :)

Becky said...

Well, sorry to say...you will probably be my only reader. So, I guess, my reader is not that dumb.

Natasha and Jesse said...

Not that I have any experience, but picking out cute baby clothes might be exciting! Love you and I'm so happy you are having a baby!