We've lived in Utah, Nebraska, upper Michigan and now we've settled in Colorado...at least for now! Marley is 10, Isi is 6 and Enzo is 4!

Life is great!

Sunday, October 12, 2008

6 Months Old and She had a Mid-first year CRISIS!!!

Marley turned 6 months on Friday. We can't believe our little one is growing so fast!

Marley can't believe it either. She had a little melt-down about how fast she is growing. She just can't believe it! She wanted to be walking or at LEAST crawling by the time she turned 6 months old! Not even teething!
We new she was upset about turning 6 months but, we were quite surprised to go in her room after her nap and find her crib totally empty. Of course we were worried! But, she soon showed up and she was feeling pretty good about herself! She found something to boost her confidence during this mid-first year crisis she was having and she tried all of the styles too! Which one do you like the best?
#1

#2

#3

OR

#4

Cast your votes.

13 comments:

Cher said...

Ya, I'm liking #3. And, Pachyderm? What the heck does that mean...you ARE a nerd. you should have given me the definition along with the correct spelling. Oh, i can't believe you have a 6 month old baby. what happened to the time?! How's Nebraska? are you liking it?

Katie said...

OH for sure #4! Your so funny and marley is too cute for words!

Adam and Sarah said...

I think I'd have a melt down if my parents did that to me, too! Ha! I'd have to vote for #3 I think... #1 is just too cruel. Kinda reminds me of the time we put a nylon over Amber's head and face to make her look like a burglar. Ha!!

Julie J. said...

I have to vote for #2 because even though it seems messier in the back, she's got more bangs up front and that make it look more authentic. I would go a little darker on the color though... Where did you find that freaky stuff?

Studyvin Says said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Studyvin Says said...

Too funny. I like #4. Sounds like you're having way too much fun in Nebraska--way better than we did--True Dat! Love, the cool, reader aunt

Shalantie said...

That was pretty hilarious! We got some pretty good pictures of her with that hair. Well, I can't believe we are in Texas! We left Lincoln yesterday, at like 34 degrees and when we got to TX it was 75. CRAZY! It rained the whole drive down here and that was kind of a pain. Thanks so much for helping us out while we are gone. You're such great friends :) Talk to you soon!

Shantell said...

You are silly! I vote for #3 :)

Natasha and Jesse said...

Poor Marley and here crisis... I like picture #2 the best. It looks most realistic because she has bangs. Too cute!

chelsea mckell said...

Perhaps a certain mommy is suffering from a case of the silliness... this a frequent occurrence among mothers of adorable babies...

I vote for #2!

Frasure Family said...

so funny! #4 is my vote!

The Wells said...

Is that a cornsilk toupe?

Marlayna Wiley said...

It is so number 2!! I hope this is really what her hair looks like. :)