We've lived in Utah, Nebraska, upper Michigan and now we've settled in Colorado...at least for now! Marley is 10, Isi is 6 and Enzo is 4!

Life is great!

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

This is for the Johnson Family....

We hope this brightens your day. We love you and we miss you!

That's me in the background. You can also hear the breast pump (oops!). Marley started crying and fussing for no apparent reason so I started mimicking her cries and that was making her laugh. My mimicks turned in to screeches...I kinda sound like a witch. I mean, I was trying to sound like a witch with Halloween coming and all.

8 comments:

Julie J. said...

That is so stinkin' cute! I wish she was here so I could squeeze her and take a bite of her soft neck. I loved seeing her roll over, that is awesome. I can't wait to see you guys in December! And I can't wait until Sam comes home from school so that I can show him that little cutie pie.

Bree :--) said...

Oh, so sweet! Love it

Shantell said...

That is so cute! I love her laugh. There is nothing more sweet then a baby's laugh. And she rolls! she so cute!

Shalantie said...

Man she is just laughin' her cute little head off. I sure miss you guys.

Adam and Sarah said...

Oh my gosh, that is so cute and funny! Love it!

The Wells said...

Cute baby!!

Jeanna said...

For a minute I was like "does johnson family mean me?" I'm such a weirdo.

Super cute video, and yes you do sound like a witch. :) But I know you don't act like one so we're good. :)

Nathan said...

No biting!! What is wrong with you ladies? Becky threatens to do it too. She now bites me because she is forbidden from trying with MJ. IT HURTS! You all been reading too much Twilight sagas.