We've lived in Utah, Nebraska, upper Michigan and now we've settled in Colorado...at least for now! Marley is 10, Isi is 6 and Enzo is 4!

Life is great!

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Snowman!

Right, so, I missed a day. 
My bad. 
But, it's really hard to keep up when you are in demand with local news reporters!

Yea, I was on the news. 
You can watch it here.

Hurry on over, cuz I looked WAY glamorous.
 During the "interview" the snowman crashed to the ground, cuz it was melting.
But they didn't include that. 
They also didn't include my compulsive lip licking because my mouth was dry.
I'm grateful for that, you didn't want to see that.

And now most of the snow is melted and gone.
We're not worried. 
We know there is a lot more to come.

AND the dude they interviewed before me, Doug, is our way nice neighbor. 
He shoveled our walkway yesterday. 
And they mowed our front lawn all summer. 
We have good neighbors!

3 comments:

Anna said...

Ooooo. Way to be a movie star!

Sandy said...

You have good neighbors because YOU are good neighbors. They are probably so grateful to have you.

Kathy said...

I don't know how I missed this when you first posted but I did. Claire asked me about it. Anyway - can I have your autograph and you do have good neighbors and I agree with your mom. :-)