We've lived in Utah, Nebraska, upper Michigan and now we've settled in Colorado...at least for now! Marley is 10, Isi is 6 and Enzo is 4!

Life is great!

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

I'm so excited... I just can't hide it!

We did our Thanksgiving holiday grocery shopping today!

I'm getting so excited!

We also had lunch with Marley at school.
(Isi and I) 

We returned home and promptly took a nap.
Both of us.

Did I mention I'm really excited for the holiday!?!

Tomorrow night we're making 2 pies!

Our Thanksgiving feast will probably be different than anyone else's.

Yummy!

We are planning on playing games and watching movies!

Last year we started the tradition of walking the Algonquin trail after eating but everyday this week we have been experiencing white-outs.....so....probably not going to get to do that.

Hmmm....oh yes!
Friday we will be decorating!!!!

3 comments:

The Yuan Fam said...

Christmas decorations...awwwww yeeeeaahhhh!!! I'm looking forward to the feast too. I'm selling out and making a super easy pie...chocolate mouse/pudding. Boring, I know but it's only because I spent my other minutes making something else. Stay tuned.

Meg said...

oh i'm so excited too! Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday!

Sandy said...

Remember when we had chopped olive sandwiches for thanksgiving because we were moving?