We've lived in Utah, Nebraska, upper Michigan and now we've settled in Colorado...at least for now! Marley is 10, Isi is 6 and Enzo is 4!

Life is great!

Thursday, November 1, 2012

It's November!

Wow! 
Where has this year gone!?!

Seriously.
Like, yesterday, it was January.
And I could NOT wait for Isabelle to arrive. 

She did, and
BAM!!!
She's 6 months old.
AND
It's November!

Well, November means I and many others blog EVERYDAY. 

I'm excited because this means I'll get caught up with our summer trip. 

Maybe you don't care about that at this point...
but, it was DANG fun, so you're gonna read about it and see lots of pictures.

I will also wax profoundly.

Complain, probably.

Try to be funny, of course. 
\
And give many many thanks.

It doesn't really matter.

The point is - 

Blogging everyday this month. 


5 comments:

Kathy said...

yay for daily posts!

Shauna said...

Yes!!!! I can't wait! I care about your summer fun!!!!!!!!!!! So excited...Love,

Shauna xoxoxoxxoox

Julie J. said...

Me too.

pillingfamily said...

yeah! i certainly WON"T be posting everyday, so i'm glad you will be. can't wait for summer flashbacks.

The Yuan Fam said...

Unfortunately you will not be seeing me do this, but maybe next year sometime...maybe in November?! I'm pretty sure I said that last year. Meh, oh well. I love reading yours though!!