We've lived in Utah, Nebraska, upper Michigan and now we've settled in Colorado...at least for now! Marley is 10, Isi is 6 and Enzo is 4!

Life is great!

Friday, April 2, 2010

Dooo Beee Do Be Do

That's "Strangers In The Night."
Have you ever been outside in the wee hours of a Spring morning?
Or visa-versa
Have you ever been outside in the last minutes of a Spring evening?
Those are my favorite times of day, of the whole year.
(Besides those very same times in the Summer!)
They are tasty and especially fresh smelling.
The fresh cool air peeks my senses and makes me relaxed and happy.
I love blue skies with patchy billowy clouds.
I love the birds chirping, especially in the morning!
I love the creep or sink of the sun.
I love the sun!
I love Spring!
I vow today, to take MORE than my share of Spring this year.
Ain't nobody gonna stop me!
What is your favorite way to enjoy Spring mornings or evenings?
Do tell.

No comments: