We've lived in Utah, Nebraska, upper Michigan and now we've settled in Colorado...at least for now! Marley is 10, Isi is 6 and Enzo is 4!

Life is great!

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

One more reason I don't want or need a cat!

When you've got a daughter that will:

lay across the back of the couch right where you are sitting

paw at your head

slide down the back of the couch onto your shoulder

and....let her stink waft into your face

We are saying the old Alger adage: "PEEEWW! STINKY FEET!"

you don't need a stinky ol' nasty cat.

(I know I look pregnant in these pictures, but....I'm not.)

7 comments:

Sarah said...

That's hilarious! Hat a funny kid. I love that picture of her laying behind your head. Your so tolerant.. When William does that I just get annoyed.

Kathy said...

Cute! And her little flower top is so cute too. Is there a bumble bee on one side?

Lilianne said...

I love all your faces, Beck! And I was thinking (and should have written earlier) how great you look! I love all these posts. And that Marley - she's a little nut! :)

Julie J. said...

Here Kitty-kitty... Don't you EVER compare her to a cat again! That's worse than calling your kid a dummy.

Unknown said...

ha ha ha i love this SOOOOO cute! you for sure don't need a cat!!

pillingfamily said...

cats just end up going missing or getting run over by cars anyway. plus they're nowhere near as cute as little marley.

chelsea mckell said...

I love your posts - so funny.
You totally don't look pregnant - I do. You look like a happy beautiful mom to an adorable fun little girl!

If the stink she put by your head was just stinky feet - you're lucky! The stinks coming from my toddler are often quite worse...


=)