We're livin' it up on the U.P. - that's Michigan's Upper Peninsula. Punkie is 6 and LOVED Kindergarten! Isaboo is 2 and she's a smiley whirl wind. We also call her Busy-Isi. This year we welcomed little Lorenzo to our family.

Life is great!

Monday, April 26, 2010

Mom? Do I have something on my face?


These are little post-it type book marks that I got with a fridge magnet notepad.

Marley put the tabs on her eyes and I helped with the rest.

She felt pretty special with fancy stuff on her face.

Vogue.

I can see you!




















I can see my finger!




4 comments:

The Hungry said...

I thought they were band-aids at first - very cute post its very cute baby

The Wells said...

We have a small pink post-its that when handled by a small, smarty pants (Kelsey) make our room look like it has been tagged for inventroy. (Liz was here)

Julie J. said...

Her eyes are so beautiful!

Chelsea M said...

So funny! So cute!

And - not related - I love your "book montage" on the sidebar!