We've lived in Utah, Nebraska, upper Michigan and now we've settled in Colorado...at least for now! Marley is 10, Isi is 6 and Enzo is 4!

Life is great!

Friday, May 27, 2011

Conversation with Marley

I can't remember what we were talking about but, I was driving and Marley was in her car seat right behind me.
 
me: You're funny.
Marley: No. I'm not.
me: Yes you are, you're funny.
Marley: No, I'm not funny, I'm just a little kid.
me: [laugh] little kids aren't funny?
Marley: No. They're just little kids.
me: Well, you're bein' funny right now.
Marley: No, I'm not funny, I'm just a little kid. I'm a little big kid. I'm a big kid. I go potty in the potty. I'm a big kid. 
me: Are big kids funny?
Marley: Mom, stop asking me funny questions.

5 comments:

pillingfamily said...

she's fuuuuuny. p.s. i just left a comment on "marney".

Julie J. said...

She's a little big kid. And those are funny.

Marlayna Wiley said...

HAHAHA!!! She is my kind of little big kid! That is what you get for naming her Marlayna. Lots of entertainment.

Emily said...

i thinks little girls are more chatty than little boys.

we need posts called "Marley's Musings"

lol cutie!

Christina said...

I hate to take sides, but you were right, she is so funny.