We've lived in Utah, Nebraska, upper Michigan and now we've settled in Colorado...at least for now! Marley is 10, Isi is 6 and Enzo is 4!

Life is great!

Friday, May 13, 2011

I'm sorry...

I'm too annoyed with blogger!

Yesterday it was in read-only mode for "maintenance" so it stunted my blogging for 31 days in a row.

And now I finished a big ol' post and it disappeared, swallowed by blogger and it is no where to be found. I'm sure it's my fault and not bloggers....but I'm still mad a blogger.

I'll make up for yesterday and today next week. 
After I've cooled down, gotten some sleep and rejuvenated my patience.

Tomorrow we will be attending WILD FLOWER DAYS in Hulbert, MI. 

So, I'll be posting in the p.m.
(as long as blogger cooperates)
here

3 comments:

Meg said...

oh i feel ya! blogger has been messed up and bugging me for a while now. hopefully they got it all fixed!

kwe said...

So neat Becky- I love this!

chelsea mckell said...

That is a perfect photo to go along with this post :)