3. Asside from babysitting a lot. My first job was at an Office Supply & Stationary Store (McWhorter's).
4. I have been married for 5 years this November.
5. I love roadtrips!
6. I like to cook....after I've watched an episode of Iron Chef America!
7. I am currently reading The Help...it's good!
8. I am 5'6".
9. I have never had a professional message...but I think I would love it!
10. I have been to Japan....Booya! I've been ALL OVER that island/country! I loved it! (2006)
11. I want to travel to all 50 states (I'm about 3/4 done).
12. I didn't vote for Barack Obama. Love me. Hate me. It's your choice. I respect that.
13. All of the first born girls in my family have Joy as their middle name. They are named after my grandmother.
14. I have a lot of favorite colors...but I guess the most consistent one is blue.
15. I enjoy riding my bike.
16. I lived in Florida for one semester and worked at Walt Disney World.
17. My favorite drinks are water, chocolate milk, hot chocolate, root beer and dr. pepper.
18. I donated 10 inches of my hair to locks of love once.
19. My daughter Marlayna is named after a very good friend from my mission.
20. I have 3 nieces and 2 nephew....That was when I originally started this list...now I have 4 nieces and 2 nephews on my side. And on Nate's side I have 3 nieces and 2 nephews.
21. My favorite shows of all time are The Cosby Show, MONK, and LOST.
22. I love to floss my teeth, but don't do it as often now that I'm a mom.
23. My favorite shows to watch are The Biggest Loser, The Closer, and Psych.
24. I was on the Softball team in high school.
25. I was in the Color Guard in high school and one year they even tricked me into being the captain.
26. I do not like the taste or smell of Thanksgiving turkey.
27. Meadow Gold Tin Can Alley is my favorite ice cream (they don't sell it in Lincoln, NE....I'VE LOOKED!!!!) I should look for that in the Soo.
28. I have a fake tooth.
29. I own a Nikon D5000. Really really enjoy it.
30.Our black honda accord's name is The Black Pearl.
31. I wear size 7 1/2 or 8 shoe...depending on the shoe.
32. I have been to Hawaii and hiked Diamond Head. (2005)
33. I really would like to go on a cruise...someday.
34. Nathan and I have a Bucket List...it includes sleeping in a Castle.
35. I have an enhanced driver's license.
36. I am a member of facebook under Rebecca A. Freitas.
37. I have an alter ego.
38. I never thought I would only have 1 kid at age 31.
39. When people learn my age they often say they thought I was younger than I am.
40. I am allergic to horses....ok, I'm allergic to anything with fur but I get the worst reaction from horses....and cats.
41. I love Disneyland...who doesn't?
42. Nathan and I are 80 days apart...I'm older.
43. I have had glasses since 4th grade, contacts since 8th.
44. I would really like to have Lasik.
45.I have lived in 6 states.
46. I love breakfast but I don't like cold cereal for breakfast.
47. I was in choir for 7 years.
48. I peed my pants in the second grade (am I that desperate for things to share already? I'm not even to 50 yet!)
49. I peed my pants at girls camp a few times...all accidents, of course. One was early in the morning and I was trying to get all my stuff together for a shower so I wouldn't have to come back. I should have just made a second trip. The other was when my friend Elizabeth and I were trying to hike our bedding back up to our cabin after sleeping on inspiration point and we started laughing, really hard. I got nicknamed the Peepee Monster.
50. I am half way done with random facts about me!
51. If I laugh too hard, sometimes I throw up.
52. We just signed up for Netflix last week and we LOVE it!
53. I wish we had a Wii....someday.
54. I am hungry right now. Oh wait, I'm always hungry.
55. I have stayed up all night playing barbies several times. Not recently.
56. I hit a deer once.
57. I used to hate to shop. Now I can tolerate it.
58. I feel in love with Nathan when he was dressed up like Jack Sparrow.
59. I love being a stay at home mom.
60. I like trying new recipes for dinner.
61. When I lived in Lincoln, I was a member of a card group and that is when my creativity sprouted.
62. When I was a kid I used to down hill ski every Saturday during the winter. I do not remember the last time I went. So expense these days.
63. I would like to learn more about digital scrapbooking.
64. I lived in a motel for part of my childhood (Montana, parent's managed the motel).
65. I can triple roll my tongue. I'll show you sometime.
66. I love The Goonies.
67. I am the 3rd of 4 children.
68. I love to snorkel.
69. I have been Mount Rushmore.
70. My daughter often pretends that she is me...she says, "I'm Bicky." Then when I call her Marley, she says, "No, mom call my Bicky."And when she is Becky, I'm usually Sam.
71. I love to dance to music.
72. I love warm, sunny days and to drive with the windows down and music up.
73. My favorite holiday is Christmas.
74. I can't wait for spring when the flowers and trees begin to blossom:)
75. I used to love to exercise. Not anymore.
76. I suppose as a consequence of #75 I feel fat.
77. I had braces when I was 23...it's a long story...it has to do with that fake tooth.
78. I love Disney movies...who doesn't?
79. When I was little my sisters and I often rode bikes that were too big for us...just because.
80. My favorite dinner is homemade pizza.
81. I love to clean my house.
82. Nathan and I enjoy riding bikes...did I already say that?
83. I love to be told, "I love you!"...who doesn't?
84. I want to buy a piano...someday.
85. I love children's books.
86. In Lincoln, I let our management know we had an inferior dishwasher and two days later we came home from grocery shopping and we had a brand new one!
87. We don't have a dishwasher now. But, we have a washer and dryer!
88. I got my bachelor's degree from BYU.
89. I had plans to go to graduate school to be a Speech Pathologist.
90. I have become a little more crafty since becoming a stay-at-home mom.
91. Sometimes I have a hard time getting rid of stuff....I'm getting better though.
92. I'm a morning person and Nathan's a night owl...it makes our nights and mornings interesting.
93. I just saw Tangled for the first time on Monday. Loved it!
94. I know my Heavenly Father Loves Me!
95. My favorite Jelly Bellies are Buttered Popcorn, Bubble Gum, and Coconut.
96. I love the internet...who doesn't?
97. I know that Pineapple is a natural meat tenderizer...did you know that?
98. I love to hike.
99. I love to make new friends and have a hard time keeping in touch with old friends...even though I love them!
100. You are my best friend because you read all 100 Random Facts About Me!