We've lived in Utah, Nebraska, upper Michigan and now we've settled in Colorado...at least for now! Marley is 10, Isi is 6 and Enzo is 4!

Life is great!

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Punkie, Project Playground, & a Pig

This playground was funded/built by several families, groups, companies and institutions throughout the Soo.
 It's so fun! We love it!


 Gotta get a picture driving the Choo Choo Train for Grandpa Alger.
 This little building below, Marley calls "my Temple."
 There was a mom blowing bubbles for her baby, who was WAY too young to appreciate bubbles. 
But, Marley LOVED 'em.
Marley, "Hold this, I gotta chase these bubbles!"




 I see you!
 Can you see me?






 I've never seen this look before....scared me....
 never want to see it again.













We got a hot tip from an acquaintance that there would be a live pig at the local credit union.
So, we booked it outta there.
We didn't wanna go see a live pig, we HAD to go see it!
 I don't know why but I was expecting a big huge pink pig....maybe Wilbur? 
Zuckerman's famous pig?
 Well, duh! Wilbur is just from a story...this was a real live pig and his name was Hammy.
 Hammy was a little cute black and red pig.
 We aren't even members of the CU and they gave us fresh popcorn, a Capri sun, Oreo cookies and a balloon!
 Booya!


 "Mom? Can I get in there?"
 Farmer: "SURE!"
Mom: "Um. Ok!"

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Each picture was worth a thousand words. Nice blog.

Julie J. said...

That girl was having the time of her life! A fancy park and real live pig. My first thought was that Marley would want to get in with the pig. That is so fun. Now you need to check out Charolette's web from the library and read it to her.

Meghan said...

Wow, check out that face! I love the "scary" look. It cracks me up :) She is getting so big!

Amber and Lincoln said...

I want to go to there!